Sunday 25 September 2011

Professional Facebook Page

Hi everyone, 

Facebook is a really good social media to communicate with others all around the world. People can use Facebook to communicate with their friends or entertain themselves by playing any games from Facebook. However, I found another good purpose to use Facebook in a professional way. What is it? It is a Facebook Page! I saw many people create a Facebook page for their business purpose or self promotion. Therefore, I create a Facebook page to promote myself for my future career by using it as an online resume. Also, I would like to use my Facebook page to share any information and ideas related to fashion with the people around the world. 

Regular resume and Facebook page are the methods to tell your background to others. However, there is something different that i found from Facebook page. People can insert any photos to tell others more about them or the photos of their works on the Facebook Page. It is just like an online portfolio. In addition, you can put all of your personal interest, hobbies and goals. You may also want to put some favorite websites on your Facebbok page as a reference. Facebook page must be a professional way to express yourself for your career.

Here is the photo of my Facebook page and please click My Facebook Page to go to my Facebook page.




When I am creating this Facebook page for my ALES204 class, I feel curious about what my classmates think of Facebook page. Xiaoming mentions a good point about Facebook page or Profile. She reveals that people can create a  Facebook page or profile to keep her personal file in private. People can create a Facebook page or profile for professional use. Also, people can sign up another Facebook account to communicate and share all of your foolish photos with your friends.
Please click Xiaoming's Blog to know more about her thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment